The Society of Actuaries of Indonesia (PAI) is pleased to host the 23rd Asian Actuarial Conference (AAC) in Bali, Indonesia from 20 – 22 October 2020 at Bali International Convention Centre (BICC), Nusa Dua, Bali, themed Actuary 4.0.
The Asian Actuarial Conference (AAC) is the largest actuarial conference in Asia. Past data, which is what most actuaries use to predict future, suggests that over 1000 delegates would attend the conference. Whether you want to have an impact on the actuarial community and the insurance industry with your ideas or elevate your profile, there is no better platform than the AAC.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the 23rd Asian Actuarial Conference, we would like to invite interested presenters to register and send abstracts of their topics not later than 22 June 2020. The selection committee will review and confirm if your topic is accepted by 30 July 2020. We look forward to seeing you at the 23rd Asian Actuarial Conference in Bali, Indonesia.
Chairperson of the 23rd Asian Actuarial Conference
|Abstract Submission Deadline||22 June 2020|
|Speaker Confirmation||30 July 2020|
|Presentantion Submission Date line||30 Sep 2020|
SUBMISSION GUIDELINE & PROCESS
To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow up process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms and deadlines mentioned.
- The paper submission process is set out below. Speakers whose presentations are accepted are invited to present during the 2020 Asian Actuarial Conference (AAC) in October 2020. Presenters are expected to cover their travel and accommodation expenses.
- All submissions must be made online and should be in English, including biography, outlines and presentation slides/paper.
- The acceptable word range for the abstract is 175 – 275 words. The abstracts which do not meet this world limit will be sent back to author to be reviewed.
- We encourage you to send an informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
- Once you prepared your abstract according to the above guidelines, submitted online through our official website; abstracts submitted by email will not be accepted.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the conference. Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference.
- The presentations/papers will be published on the 2020 AAC website and mobile app ata later date. By submitting the slides to the 2020 AAC, presenters will be deemed to have given permission to publish their presentations.
- There will be an automatic email confirmation once the abstract has been submitted.
- For any queries, please contact the Secretariat of the 23rd Asian Actuarial Conference at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the following link to download GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT PAPER